Friday, October 18, 2013

It's Been A Few

I've been in the mood to write more lately, so get ready for some more blog posts!  I've been really trying to get healthy and be consistent with my healthy eating and getting some exercise in.  I can't wait to share some simple, but good recipes with you.  

Thanks to Spotify, I've also been listening to a lot more music lately.  I go through phases where I am either out of the loop or can't stop listening to anything and everything.  Living in Austin has its perks as well, and there are concerts a plenty coming up.  So many concerts, so little time, right?  

Later, I will share my trip to Port Aransas.  This is the second summer Little S has been to the coast and she had the best time.  She is such an easy going kid.  Always happy and loves doing just about anything.  Mr. G and I have a cruise coming up as well.  Anyone else going to Rombello on the Norwegian Pearl?  Mr. G was going on the cruise for work so he invited me along.  Since our 5 year anniversary is in December, I figured we could use that as our anniversary trip.  

I'll leave you with a song that has been in my head for the last 2 weeks or so.  Enjoy.



Grizzly Bear-Two Weeks




0 comments:

Post a Comment