Friday, December 27, 2013

Freaky Friday

Happy Friday folks!  I hope everyone's holiday was splendid.  Mine sure was.  Although, I did not take many pictures of the day and Little S did not want to open presents at all.  Next year I decided I am not wrapping any presents for her, which will save both time and money! 

I'm working on my resolutions for 2014 and will share with all of you soon.  Feel free to share what you plan to work on this coming year.  Is it yourself, finding a job that makes you happy, getting on the healthy bandwagon?  I'd love to hear from you.  I have a long list for sure.  I have a feeling 2014 is going to be a great year!

I recently saw Fitz and the Tantrums at The Moody Theater.  It was a really fun show.  Instead of my usual weird and mellow music, I have been in a more upbeat mood.  Fitz is definitely upbeat, threw a great party and had everyone moving and grooving.  It was the first time I had been to Moody and I loved it.  I tend to like smaller spaces to see a show.  The music is louder and there is not a bad seat in the house.  I have a few shows coming up over the next few months including Dr. Dog, Ellie Goulding, Local Natives, and Arcade Fire.  Quite a mix huh? 

I'm going to leave you with a song that I just can't quit.  The band Reptar was featured on Rombello 2, but I first heard their song Rainbounce on the Rombello 2 recap video.  I'm sharing both the official Rainbounce video as well as the link to the recap video.  Enjoy and have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment