Monday, January 13, 2014

Hello, 2014!

I don't know about you, but I am feeling great so far in 2014.  Especially since last night I made the decision to finally take some courses in the culinary arts.  I have loved cooking since I was in middle school, maybe even younger than that.  I have learned a lot over the years, but decided a little formal training never hurt anyone.  I have a game plan and I know I can do well in the culinary world.  I am a self proclaimed foodie afterall.  The work will be hard, but I know it will also be rewarding.  Loving what you do every day is something I am really looking forward to and I am so excited to start this journey. 

I haven't focused on any other goals for this month, let alone this year.  I do want to start phasing out the grocery store and only buy at the local farmers market.  I want to buy in season and from the best possible sources.  I am a month in and doing great.  I am trying to stick to a budget, but I can get my eggs, meat, produce, and bread at the farmers market.  I plan on sharing all my weekly finds with you all.

I am also working on a new blog and once that is up and running I will share that as well! 

What are your goals for 2014?  Feel free to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment