Monday, December 3, 2012

December Goals

It's the beginning of the month and you know what that means...monthly goal time.  I havent really given much thought about this month's goals because Christmas is on the brain of course, but here goes nothing.

1.  Do Not Procrastinate on Xmas Shopping/Gifting-I always tend to wait until the last minute to get my butt in gear.  I finished getting Little Miss her things, which are all things she needs by the way.  My problem is that I never have any idea what to get anyone, ahhhh...so I am going to make a list, check it twice, and get moving on putting things together.  I am hoping to not "shop" as much this year and "make" more. 

2.  Create a holiday tradition with Little Miss-I don't want my daughter growing up relating the holidays with only presents.  Sure, presents are nice, everyone loves presents.  But I want it to mean something more.  I know she is young now, but I guess I can start planning.  I want to show her that the holidays are about spending time with family, cooking a good meal, baking holiday treats, and just being kind to each other.  I also want to get involved with a charity, donate items to Goodwill, or do some kind of volunteer work.  I have always loved giving and doing what I can to help others and I hope Little Miss learns that too. 

3.  Walk-I was on a good walking kick for a while there but then got a little lazy so I need to start up again.  I'd like to clock at least 40-60 minutes of walking each day.   I think this is doable. 

4.  Plan out weekly meals- I am SO BAD at this and really need to get into a routine.  Any suggestions?? 

That's all I have so far...Feel free to share your monthly goals with me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment