Thursday, December 20, 2012

She's Making A List...

The holidays are here!!!  And I am super busy, sorry for the lack of posting.  I'm having a day where all I can think about is sweets: cookies, cake, anything.  Why oh why must the holidays do this to me?  But in the spirit of the holidays it's time for a list and I'm checking it twice. 

Amanda's Holiday To-Do List:

1.  Bake LOTS of cookies
2.  Finish shopping and making holiday gifts. 
3.  Prepare for my trip to NY over New Years.
4.  Continue to take vitamins
5.  Grocery run for Christmas dinner
6.  Clean the house...O.M.G.
7.  Wrap presents
8.  EAT lots of cookies (it is the holidays afterall)
9.  Sweep up all the damn pine needles from the tree for the 10th time this week
10. Have fun and be thankful

I have four days to get it all done. 

On a side note, as I am drinking this delicious Chai Tea latte, I was thinking about how to make this amazing tea drink and found a recipe.  I plan on making it very soon. 

What is everyone up to this holiday season?  Anyone else completing last minute tasks? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment