Thursday, December 6, 2012

The ABC's of Me

Thought I'd do a fun post so y'all could get to know me a little better!  Here are 26 fun facts about me according to the alphabet.  Have a great day!

A is for AGE-I turned the dirty thirty in October but luckily I get to live out my childhood dreams and fantasies through my 1 year old daughter.  Yee haw to that!  But in all seriousness, 30 isn't so bad.  It's the age where you can still dress like a 21 year old and hit the clubs but people will still take you seriously.  I hope.

B is for BREAKFAST today-Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.  I usually have a delicious breakfast taco WITH salsa (yum!) at work or a warm bowl of oatmeal.  Today I was a slacker and had a couple spoonfuls of cheerios.  Not that exciting I know, but my daughter seemed to like it.

C is for CURRENTLY CRAVING-What am I not craving?  I was telling my mom yesterday that I crave whatever I don't have in the house....so just about everything.  Right now I'm craving a salad though.  Oh, and some fish tacos!  Or sushi, either one will do.  I guess I am needing some veggies and Omega 3's.

D is for DINNER tonight-No idea.  Ugh.  I am indecisive.  A salad perhaps?

E is for favorite type of EXERCISE-Um, really?  None...Serious.  I do not like working out.  But to answer the question I will say walking.  Or swimming.  I walk more than any other exercise, but it still counts right?

F is for FAVE FOOD-EVERYTHING!!!  Sushi is going to top this list though.  I am always thinking about the next time I will eat sushi.  Mr. G still owes me a date...I will also say sandwiches.  I love sandwiches of all kinds.  Italian mixed subs, reubens, monte cristos, gyros.  Any anything Italian.  Chicken Parm, I love thee.  Oh my, I am so hungry now.

G is for GROSS food-hmmmm, I do not like wasabi peas.  I refuse to eat the organs of an animal, so move over liver and onions.  And cottage cheese.  Yuck, yuck and yuck.

H is for HOMETOWN-Troy what?!  Born and raised in Troy, NY.  I lived there for 22 years and have lots of great memories.  And yes, I am gangsta.

I is for something IMPORTANT-Family.  This has been the most important thing to me these days.  Oh, and my iPhone....hehe.

J is for favorite JAM-Band on the Run by Wings and anything by Neil Young.  I have an old soul, what can I say?

K is for KARAOKE-Never done it.  It's a shame, I KNOW!  And the funny thing is that I love to sing. I'll put it on my bucket list, happy now?  And I would sing Sweet Child of Mine by GNR.  Yes.

L is for LUXE-Mr. G should be a happy husband that I do not spend thousands of dollars on clothes each year.  I would rather spend my money on tacos at The Peached Tortilla or Whole Foods.  I.AM.A.NERD.

M is for MUFFINS-Anything with cinnamon chips or chocolate.  I don't eat muffins very often, I prefer scones.  I just had a yummy chocolate chip scone from Whole Foods the other day.  I need to learn how to make them....but not gain weight....maybe one day.

N is for something you NEED-A day off.  I'd like to be able to sleep in, cook and bake, without any distractions, and read a book.  Yes, Christmas is coming hint hint.

O is for OCCUPATION-Thank you for calling State Farm Auto Claims, how may I help you today?  I am a claim rep and investigate auto accidents.  Detective G in the hizzouse.

P is for PET PEEVE-I have a lot so I'll narrow it down to a couple.  Clipping your finger nails within 20 feet of me, not putting on your turn signal, and talking on your cell phone while driving.  Get with it people!

Q is for QUOTE-I've referenced if before and I'll do it again.  "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."  Be your own person, it is so important.

R is for RUNNING-Running?  What is that?

S is for favorite SNACK-Veggies dipped in ranch dressing, cereal (not just a breakfast food), yogurt.  I snack all.day.long.  But at least I try to stick with healthier options.  Really need that salad...

T is for favorite TREAT-I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!  I love it and want more of it.  Anything with sugar really.  I love baked goods, more than the average person.

U is for something that makes you UNIQUE-I'm a red headed (natural blonde), cooking and singing gal (google Brown Meat-Waterfalls, I swear it's me), who can make a mean Shrimp and Grits and I'm not even from the South.

V is for favorite VEGETABLE-Bok Choy and zucchini....I.WANT.STIRFRY!!!

W is for today's WORKOUT-Gosh, if I realized there would be questions related to exercising I may have passed.  Um, let me get back to you on that.  Probably running around the grocery store.

X is for XRAYS you've had-Teeth, CT scan of back and abdomen, KUB xray of the kidneys, ureter and bladder.  Don't worry, I'm still pretty healthy :)

Y is for YESTERDAYS highlight-Finishing work and hanging out with my daughter the rest of the night.  She always puts a smile on my face and I love making her laugh.  Also getting to see Mr. G on FaceTime!

Z is for your favorite animal at the ZOO-Monkeys!  They are so cute and so smart I just want to squeeze them.  Zoos make me a little sad, but the Waco zoo seemed cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment