Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Kids Are Alright

Holy crap! The chaos has begun. Two fun filled weeks of two year old craziness. My sister and her two year old daughter Olivia are visiting for the next two weeks. My mom and Mr G both arrive tomorrow and my dad gets in a few days after that. At one point there will be 8 people staying in my house!

Kinda wish the girls were closer in age so they could play together, it would be adorable. In a few more years I guess. I can now envision what it will be like to have a two year old running around and I am so excited. I know it will be exhausting, but so much fun. 2 year olds are excited about everything. They are miniature people who can talk and express emotion. Even Sophie, who is only 2 months old, is starting to show her personality and is a lot more vocal. I love every second of it.

I still can't wait to go out on the town though.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment