Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Teenage Wasteland

So last night I got to enjoy a few hours off from mommy hood. Thank goodness, I was about to go mad. Luckily, my mother in law saved the day so I could go enjoy one of my favorite pastimes: going to a show!

I bought tickets a while back to go see Roger Daltrey, from The Who, play Tommy live. I actually tried selling the tickets when I found out Mr. G would be on tour and wouldn't be able to go. Surprisingly, no one wanted the poor tickets so I went with my roomie MB. A pleasant time was had by all. The music was great. We saw many fascinating people such as the man with the amazing mullet, two younger fellas totally rocking out and playing air guitar, and some very talented older folks dancing the night away. Still wish I had gotten some pictures to post.

I'm a big live show lover and last night was a much needed time away. Parts of the show were so loud and fantastic I got chills. Now I am completely obsessed with The Who and Johnny Cash, as a result of Mr. Daltrey playing a medley of Cash songs. Off to youtube I go and don't be surprised if you see me posting some tunes on FaceBook....Or CrackBook as I like to call it. Stay tuned....

0 comments:

Post a Comment