Monday, October 10, 2011

Lip stick junkie

So a lot has happened over the last few months since I started this blog. Sorry for magically disappearing for 2 months but I had to pop out a baby. And pop out she did. Read about my birth experience below!

Sophie is finally here and we are adjusting to life post daddy leaving to go back on the road. And what an adjustment it has been. After I got over the crying for 2 days straight because I didn't know what to do with my 1 month old baby, by myself I might add, we are rolling with the punches. Sure, I've had numerous breakdowns. A family that cries together, stays together. That's the saying right? But let's get real. I had to get over that really quick if I was going to pass the time. Let the countdown begin to when Mr. G comes home and we can share in parental duties once again. Aka: mommy gets to hand over baby when she has a hissy fit :)

Song of the moment: The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Check it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment