Monday, November 26, 2012

A Little Holiday Challenge


So I know I have talked about this blog before but The Lean Green Bean is having a holiday challenge called Elf For Health.  Read about it here.

I did not actually sign up to get matched with someone but my friend A and I decided to do it together anyway.  The challenge runs starting today through January 5th.  Feel free to follow along with me if you'd like and leave feedback on how you are doing!  

Today's challenge:  Go meatless today-For breakfast I had Central Market Organic "Cheerios" with almond milk and a banana, lunch was leftover vegetable stir fry with coconut milk and red curry, my snack was a little cheese, and dinner will be a fruit smoothie and vegetable soup.



I have already started working on day 2-Send a card or handwritten note to a friend.  If you click on the link above, you can print out the list of daily challenges, like I did.  Having little goals or things to accomplish personally always gives me gratification.  As much as my family fulfills me, it is always nice to do a little something for yourself.  

Who's up for the challenges?  Good luck and have fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment