Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just Another Manic....Tuesday?

Ahhh Tuesday.  I had a relaxing but productive weekend and I am now back on track since Mr. G has gone back to work.  I got a lot of cooking done and prepared for the short work week.  I keep forgetting that come Wednesday I will be attacking Thanksgiving like it's going out of style and cooking for about 25 people.  My family of ten will be joined by some of Mr. G's roadie friends for a Rock and Roll Thanksgiving.  They will be working a show in Belton the day after which is only 45 minutes away, so it was decided the more the merrier.  I will post more about that later though.

I was in a pasta salad kinda mood this weekend, so I decided to throw one together to get some veggies in this week.  This is easy to put together and you can put anything you want in it.  I also cooked some salmon to have on hand to go with the salad or to have with dinner.  I cook my salmon really basic but it is so good, usually some simple seasoning and lemon.  I have shared both recipes under my RECIPES tab so be sure to check them out.



I have been craving greens lately, which must mean I am lacking something in my diet, so I bought some mustard greens.  I bought some not long ago and made a killer pasta with it.  I also added some Chobani to my list.  I wasn't sure what all the hype was about but I am a convert.  It's thick, creamy and I love all the wild and crazy flavors they have.




What is everyone eating this week and for Thanksgiving?  I'd love for you to share your favorite go-to recipes with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment